Anonymous Operation support Redhack
It has come to our attention that the Turkish government want to prosecute a hacker group called Redhack, they are accused of being a “terror organisation.” Prosecutors will demand up to 24 years imprisonment for people who have no connection to Redhack.
They opposed and carried out actions against rapes, out of date milk distributed to school children, which resulted in 100′s being poisoned, and the country being prostituted to the capitalists. They opposed child pornography, internet censorship, and brutal government opposition. Lately, they have been viciously attacked by the Fascist Turkish State because they share information which already belongs to the people. The most significant of these attacks is the one that has been levied against innocent people who have no link to Redhack. These people, who have shared information on social media about these actions, are now held for ransom, solely in order to demonise Redhack and cut their support.
Redhack openly declared that Duygu Kerimoglu, Ugur Cihan Okutulmus and AllaatinKaragenc are not their members. Nor are the seven others, on bail.
We implore the public to give their support to these innocent people. We call on all hacktivists, activists, freedom defenders, human rights organisation to demand an end to the restraints imposed on these three innocent people on remand, and the seven others on bail.
No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel know that over 9 thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every assistance. To the people of Turkey and Redhack, know that Anonymous stands with you in this fight.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Committee of Freedom for Redhack Prisoners
(Redhack Supporters and @TurkeyAnonymous)
* Sign the petitions
*E-mail or Fax authorities with your protest messages
Ministry of Justice
Fax: 0090 312 419 3370
Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication
Fax: 0090 312 212 4930
*Carry out DDOS attacks Hacking or Defacements
List of possible targets:
-AKP Justice and Development Party * www.akparti.org.tr Server Type: cloudflare-nginx IP: 22.214.171.124
- Ankara Police * ankara.pol.tr * IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- Turkish Parliament * www.tbmm.gov.tr * IP Address:188.8.131.52
- Turkish Parliament TV * www.tbmmtv.gov.tr * Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/7.5 * IP :184.108.40.206
- President * www.tccb.gov.tr * Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/7.0 * IP :220.127.116.11
- Prime Minister*www.basbakanlik.gov.tr *Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/7.5* IP :18.104.22.168
- Ministry of Justice * www.adalet.gov.tr * Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/7.5 * IP:22.214.171.124
- Council of State www.danistay.gov.tr * Server Type:Oracle-Application-Server-10g/126.96.36.199.0 Oracle-HTTP-Server * IP: 188.8.131.52
- Constitutional Court * www.anayasa.gov.tr *Server Type:Apache/2.0.63 (Win32) PHP/5.2.12 IP : 184.108.40.206
- Security Services Directorate * www.egm.gov.tr * IP : 220.127.116.11
- National Intelligence Service * www.mit.gov.tr * Server Type:Web-Server * IP : 18.104.22.168
- Istanbul Stock Exchange* www.imkb.gov.tr * Server Type:Microsoft-IIS/6.0*IP: 22.214.171.124
- Central Bank * www.tcmb.gov.tr * Server Type: Apache * IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- National Judiciary Informatics System * www.uyap.gov.tr *Server Type: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 IP: 188.8.131.52
- Banking Regulation&Supervision Agency * www.bddk.org.tr * Server Type: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 IP: 184.108.40.206
- State owned bank * www.ziraat.com.tr * Server Type: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 * IP:220.127.116.11
- State owned bank * www.halkbank.com.tr * IP : 18.104.22.168
- State owned bank * www.vakifbank.com * IP: 22.214.171.124
- National Airline carrier * www.turkishairlines.com * IP: 126.96.36.199
The purpose of a black fax is to overwhelm the fax machine on the opposite end of a communication, either causing it to run out of ink / toner or to mechanically shut down.
Fax content http://www.iv.pl/images/78973253525296743304.jpg
Send Free from http://faxzero.com/ – http://www.gotfreefax.com/
Use the full free allowance and use both websites.
Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Fax: 0090 312 212 4930
Ministry of Justice Fax: 0090 312 419 3370
Ministry of Justice Prisons Directorate Fax: 0090 312 223 6007
Ankara Police Headquaters Fax: 0090 312 3840703